The Classroom Displays Self Paced Summer School
The 2017 Summer School is now closed.
How Does The Self Paced Displays Summer School Work?
The Classroom Displays Starter and Advanced Courses used to take either 4 weeks (Starter Course) or 21 working days (Advanced Course). I have now updated the courses so that people can access the material and study at their own pace. This means that you could whizz through either, or even both the courses, in a few days or just do the odd half hour here and there spread out over the next 6 months. The choice is totally yours.
Choose your level
You can choose from
- The Starter Course
- The Advanced Course
- Access All Areas, with two bonus 1-1 mentoring emails just
£59.99(This is my Summer School VIP Special and has limited availability)
- I also provide a tailor-made version for schools wanting to do block bookings. (Please use the contact form at the bottom of the page to email me for details).
(No spam ever, I promise and I never share your email address with anyone else!)
Please Note – You DO NOT need to be in school!
Don’t worry that you are not in school or don’t have access to a camera. All tasks are provided.
How it Works
Once you have paid I will send you an email confirmation. Then I will send you the password to your chosen level and the link to the lessons.
- You can read all the lessons and work your way through them as quickly or as slowly as you like.
- You retain full access until October. (Extensions are possible by arrangement)
- I provide feedback on all completed tasks you send me, by email.
- You get a certificate once you complete the tasks
- If you choose the Access All Areas option not only will you be able to access both courses but you will also be entitled to two bonus 1-1 email mentoring sessions where we can talk about your specific displays issues.
Book Now for 2018?
Not available yet but don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter
Need to know more or arrange a block booking?
Please see my Courses for Schools Page or leave a comment and I will get back to you