The Classroom Displays Starter Course
The Basic Classroom Displays Course is a four week on line course for NQTs, teaching assistants or anyone who needs to know the basics of making effective classroom displays.
On the surface? It’s about learning the basics of making effective displays.
But really? It’s about making your classroom a better place to learn.
It’s designed for people who are unsure where to start with displays — people who struggle to find ideas or worry about their displays being boring. The course works best for people who want basic classroom displays training without having to leave the comfort of home.
By the end of the Basic Classroom Displays Course you will understand how to make your displays really work for your learners
You will learn where to look for display ideas and resources
You will know how to use basic design principles to make your displays stand out.
You will understand how to use colour in your displays and how to best to mount children’s work.
You will be able to choose the best and most effective lettering for your displays.
And best of all, you’ll have the experience of an INSET where you control how long you spend on each aspect, taking only the bits you actually need. You will complete a practical task related to each lesson so you can apply what you have learned straight away. Also by looking at lots of other people’s displays you will see how to build on them and make them your own.
The classes usually begin on a Monday and run for four weeks. It costs just £27.99.
Book now for the next course June 2015.
More About the Classroom Displays Starter Course
- The course will consist of:
- 4 lessons presented in a password protected area of this site
- Associated videos and/or slide shows
- A practical task each week related to the topic
- Access to a private community area
- A Certificate of Completion for those who finish and share all the tasks
- A PDF file of your lessons for you to keep.
The course is ideal for people who want basic classroom displays training. See below if you are looking for a more advanced displays course 1
What would this be worth to you?
This 4 week on-line course is available for just £27.99 (GBP). 2
- If you are already comfortable with the basics of display and want to explore the topic in more depth you might be interested in the Advanced Classroom Displays Course. See below for dates. More details available click here ↩
- Find out how much that is in other currencies from Google currency converter Contact me if you have problems using PayPal and I will arrange an alternative method. ↩