The Classroom Displays Self Paced Summer School
The course opens is open for booking now and you can get access to all lessons from July 11th.
How Does The Self Paced Displays Summer School Work?
The Classroom Displays Starter Course and the Advanced Course take either 4 weeks (Starter Course) or 21 working days (Advanced Course). This version has been altered so that people can access the material and study at their own pace.
This means that you could whizz through either, or even both the courses, in a weeks or just do the odd half hour here and there spread out over the next 3 months. The choice is totally yours.
Choose your level
You can choose from
- The Starter Course £29.99
- The Advanced Course £45.99
- Access All Areas, with two bonus 1-1 mentoring emails just £59.99 (This is my Summer School VIP Special and has limited availability)
(No spam ever, I promise and I never share your email address with anyone else!)
I also provide versions for schools wanting to do block bookings.
Please click through for details. Information for schools
Please Note – You DO NOT need to be in school!
Don’t worry that you are not in school or don’t have access to a camera. All tasks are provided.
How it Works
Once you have paid I will send you an email confirmation. Then on July 11th 2018 I will send you the password to your chosen level and the link to the lessons.
- You can read all the lessons and work your way through them as quickly or as slowly as you like.
- You retain full access until the end of September. (Extensions are possible by arrangement)
- I provide feedback on all completed tasks you send me, by email.
- You get a certificate once you complete the tasks
- If you choose the Access All Areas option not only will you be able to access both courses but you will also be entitled to two bonus 1-1 email mentoring sessions where we can talk about your specific displays issues.
|Choose Your Course|
Need to know more or arrange a block booking?
Have a look at my Schools Page or leave a comment below and I will get back to you by email.