The Classroom Displays Self Paced Summer School opens on July 25th 2016 and will be available to book until early September. (The course closes September 30th)
How Does The Self Paced Displays Summer School Work?
The Classroom Displays Starter and Advanced Courses are normally take either 4 weeks (Starter Course) or 21 working days (Advanced Course) . Over the summer I open things up so that people can access the material and study at their own pace. This means that you could whizz through either, or even both the courses, in a few days or just do the odd half hour here and there spread out over the whole summer. The choice is totally yours.
Choose your level
You can choose from
- The Starter Course £29.99
- The Advanced Course £49.99
- Access All Areas, with two bonus 1-1 mentoring emails just £59.99 (This is the Summer School Special and is not normally available)
Please Note – You DO NOT need to be in school!
Don’t worry that you are not in school or don’t have access to a camera over the summer. All tasks are provided.
How it Works
Once you have paid I send you an email confirmation. Then on July 25th (or when you buy if after that date) I send you the password to your chosen level and the link to the lessons.
- You can read all the lessons and work your way through them as quickly or as slowly as you like.
- You retain full access until the October classes start. (Extensions are possible by arrangement)
- I provide feedback on any completed tasks you send me, by email.
- You get a certificate once you complete the tasks
- If you choose the Access All Areas option not only will you be able to access both courses but you will also be entitled to two bonus 1-1 email mentoring sessions where we can talk about your specific displays issues.
Not yet! Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter and get your discount!