The Starter Course, The Advanced Course and The Whole School Pass. Broadly speaking the Starter is more suitable for TAs and the Advanced is more aimed at teachers. The Whole School Pass combines the two and allows for a more tailored approach.
The Starter Course Learning Objectives:
- You will understand how to make your displays really work for your learners
- You will know where to look for display ideas and resources
- You will be able to use basic design principles to make your displays stand out.
- You will confidently use colour in your displays and know how best to mount children’s work.
- You will choose from a range of lettering styles to find the ones that best suit your display.
- Applying theory to your practice This will include looking at display policies, display learning walks etc.
- Learning walls and standards based displays. We will also consider how to make target displays meaningful to children whilst not alienating to the lower achievers.
- Using visually based behaviour management.
- Adding 3D elements to displays to increase learner engagement.
- Technology and display, how increase engagement with your displays with technology based elements.
The Whole School Pass
(Current as of June 2017)
1. The Whole School Pass which allows up to 20 staff to access all areas and a dedicated discussion area just for your school. £450
2. Access All Areas (for up to 5 students) £ 200
3. The Advanced Course per person (minimum 4 students) £30 each
4. Starter Course per person (minimum 5 students) £20 each
I provide a PDF invoice and payment can be made by BACS, cheque, or through Paypal. Schools wishing to book for smaller numbers by BACS or cheque should contact me for prices.
Please contact me with any questions or to book.